Monday, May 21, 2007

my first post

Hi
I`m verey happy to be again with my old friends in this new weblog. I think we should be different in this new environment. I say Thanks to Mrs Karami for giving this novel opportunity to Iranian librarian bloggers. we should exercise to write and discuss with the international language i.e. English. Then we should introduce our native scientific activities to others that don`t familiar with Persian Language.
Please participate in this weblog discussions actively.

3 Comments:

At 5/22/2007 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Zerehsaz,it's really nice to cooperate in a weblog which can reflect internationally but I think the first step can be the brief of our posts in the Persian one.and the second step is introducing ourselves to other international blogs.The second one,needs time since we have to reach to our active peak as usual,here.

 
At 5/22/2007 10:05 AM, Blogger mohammad zerehsaz said...

I agree with you Mrs Moradi

 
At 5/22/2007 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Mohammad
u r absolutely right.
good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home