Monday, July 02, 2007

welcome to your home

Dear Librarians, Hi, This is my first post in this blog as weblog manager, but i think i am not manager, perhaps i am one of contributors in this blog. Well I am very appreciating all librarians who helped me in this blog. I am so sorry for my terrible English writing, but I think we must say our ideas to the world with the international language, so I invite all Iranian Librarian Bloggers to incorporate with us and every body will be welcome. First I ashamed to witting English but one of my best friends give me a comment, he said:

Ur new movement to broadcast Iranian librarian viewpoints made participants so happy. I believe u can enrich the English pages as u did in Persian ones. So do not pay attention to the style and grammar u use in writing. The most important factor is communication.

And I decided to write.And you... welcome to your home!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7/07/2007 11:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi

mrs karmi , I want to become a member of this blog but what shuld i do ?

 
At 7/10/2007 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear samaneh
Please send me ur brief CV. My mail is: tkarami At gmail Dot com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home